Mailing Address: 1510 Baldwin Avenue
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxRoanoke, VA 24012
For all Freedom of Information Act requests, please contact Trisha Deaton, Director of Shelter Operations at 540.339.9517 or email@example.com. In compliance with the Virginia Freedom of Information Act, you will receive a response or a request for additional time within 5 business days.
- When posting a lost or found pet report on the website, be aware that posts do not appear automatically but must be approved by RCACP staff. Please do not post reports multiple times.
- Filing a lost pet report is only the first step to having your pet returned to you. RCACP staff make every effort to monitor lost pet reports, but you must visit the Regional Center regularly to make sure your pet is not waiting for you to find him.
- If you see an animal resembling your lost pet in the photos of animals being held at the RCACP, you must visit the Regional Center and identify your pet in person.
- To reclaim your pet when it has been picked up by an animal control officer, visit the Regional Center during normal business hours - 11:30 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- You will need to have a picture ID, proof of current rabies vaccination and a pet license tag.
- If you have filed a lost or found pet report on the website, and the pet has been found or reclaimed by an owner, please call 540.344.4922 to have the report deleted. You cannot delete the report from your home computer.
If you are located in the City of Roanoke and need to contact an animal control officer, click here.
If you are located in the Town of Vinton and need to contact an animal control officer, click here.
If you are located in Roanoke County and need to contact an animal control officer, click here.