Regional Center Statistics
Between 7,000-7,500 animals are handled by the Regional Center each year. Animals are brought to the Regional Center by Animal Control officers, as strays released by the public, or by owners when they can no longer take care of them.
The following information is presented as part of the Regional Center's efforts to be transparent in its operations.
- Intake and Disposition transaction information of cats and dogs:
• Most recently completed month (July 2008-2014)
• Most recently completed calendar quarter (Apr-June 2014)
• Current calendar year to date and prior years since 2008.
- Graphic presentation of the monthly intake of cats and dogs at the Regional Center • 2014
• 2013 • 2012
• 2011 • 2010
• Comparative of 2009-2014
- Graphic presentation of monthly live release rate of cats and dogs starting in January, 2009. Click here.
- Information on transfers of cats and dogs to animal welfare, rescue, and releasing agencies.
• 2014 • 2013 • 2012 • 2011